Music Banter - View Single Post - MB Album Club 2022
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2022, 05:47 PM   #566 (permalink)
SGR
No Ice In My Bourbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Are you trying to drive me out of my own club? The ****ing FALL? Now I put my foot down there! What do you mean, I have no veto? Then what's the point of all this power? Oh yeah? Well we'll just see what a few tactical nuclear weapons have to say about - what? We don't have the tactical nuclear weapons? You traded them for what? Magic ****ing what?? No, actually. I don't see the advantage in owning our own bloody beanstalk! Why did I ever promote you to minister of armaments anyway? What use is a ****ing harp that sings to me???

Sorry. Excuse the side rant.

Well. We'll see what a few NON-nuclear - what? No non-nuclear weapons either? Drove a hard bargain. I see. What about my hunting rifle? Took that too. My catapult? Sigh.

Well, we'll see what a few well-placed and very cruel insults have to say about that!

Look, just leave me alone all right. Do the frigging Fall if you must but expect it to be decimated by my review. I hate the ****ing Fall.

I didnt realize you had such disdain for the Fall, Trolls. An unfortunate and sad revelation indeed.

That said, there's enough familiarity with the album that I'm not nominating it. I like to bring albums up to the club before I nominate, as I prefer to nominate stuff that most haven't heard yet. I'll stick with the Beastie Boys' Paul's Boutique - just for you Trolls.
SGR is offline   Reply With Quote