Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2022, 11:50 PM   #77821 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
That's the bummiest looking pyramid I've ever seen. It's like you're part of the homeless illuminati.
Yeah it's cheap and ****ty. The two poles making the structure simply don't have enough loops to go through to provide real structure and there are two poles I can't find anywhere to put and there's no instructions. It functions though so whatevs I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGR View Post
Nope, I definitely rarely ever look at the Last Bought thread, that much is true. I personally don't like camping though. 10,000 years to perfect the inside and all that to rough it on the outside with bugs and inclement weather? I prefer toilets and fans and wifi and fridges.
Do you ever get a charge out of finding the right configuration of blankets and sheets to make yourself feel toasty? That's the basic interest I have in camping. I love the woods and all but a "hot tent" that has a wood fire stove to keep you warm in serious winter conditions is my ultimate goal. Constructing a pocket of livability and comfort where none should exist is basically a fetish I have. It's the same logic as being a kid building a fort.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote