Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2022, 02:24 AM   #64 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

Axl chilled for a couple of days by himself in his much needed break from Cake Cream.

He enjoyed his mini break from them.

James had improved even more and had been discharged from the hospital. Older Axl in the ride home told James to turn off his Location so that Jimmy couldn't trace his Location. James did. He took James to his house.

Older Axl said," I get a new Roommate for a while." He smiled, kind of like the weird looking smile Young Axl had when they had done the Demo without telling him about it.

James said, "I hope I won't be a burden to you." He looked at the ground.

Older Axl said, "It's just that I wasn't exactly expecting a new Roommate now."

James said, "Thank you for allowing me to be your Roommate for a while." Older Axl welcomed him.

Older Axl looked at him even deeper. "You really shouldn't have had sex with Allison."

James looked at the ground and acknowledged he shouldn't have had sex with Allison.

Older Axl said,"I'm going to go get ready for a Guns N'Roses Show. Please behave yourself and make yourself at home."

Jimmy smiled and Older Axl got ready for the Guns N'Roses Show. He told James goodbye and James said it back to him. He left.

Allison called James and asked about her and James budding relationship. James said,"I like you, but I can't hurt Jimmy even more than I already did by dating you. I can't date you."

Allison said,"That sucks, I like you, and you like me, but I respect your decision not to date me. Goodbye."

James repeated it too. They both hung up.

James wanted to date Allison but knew dating her would not be okay. James settled in and fell asleep.

Axl called his phone and asked how he was doing.

He responded that he just ended Allison and his budding relationship out of respect of not hurting Jimmy even more.

Axl responded,"I'm proud of you ending your budding relationship with Allison in order to not hurt Jimmy even more."

James responded,"Thank you." Axl welcomed him. Axl asked how he was physically after his hospital stay.

James responded,"I'm holding up well, just chilling in Older Axl's house. Safe from Jimmy. Luckily Older Axl is allowing me to live with him for a while.

Axl didn't know if he should tell him that James living with Older Axl was his idea and he begged Older Axl to let him live with him.

He decided not to. He didn't want to cause James to resent Older Axl or something.

James and Axl chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote