Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2022, 11:34 AM   #66 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

Axl looked at the Contract he signed to be Cake Cream's Manager. It said he had Power Of Attorney over Cake Cream. He assumed that meant that he could act as their Lawyer. Attorney meant Lawyer, so that must mean he has the power to act as their Attorney.

He told Jimmy he could act as his Lawyer. Jimmy was like ,"Uh, Axl, you're not a Lawyer.

"You guys gave me Power Of Attorney over you guys so that means I can act like your Lawyer. Axl answered.

Cake Cream and Jimmy pointed out that Power Of Attorney did NOT mean that Axl could act as their Lawyer. They explained to him that Power Of Attorney basically meant that he was in charge of their finances and health decisions, such as if they become plagued with elderly Dementia or have serious health issues. Axl was one year younger than all of Cake Cream, so he most likely wouldn't be an eligible Power Of Attorney for them in their old age, but he could make important life decisions for them such as when he used the Defibrillator on James when James slipped into a Coma. Axl was touched that Cake Cream trusted him so much they gave him power over their health and finances. He thanked them and they welcomed him.

Axl did have a say in whether or not Cake Cream could go on the stand such as the Axl Rose vs Brian Washington Court Case. He was their Legal Representative, but not their Lawyer.

Cake Cream and Axl wondered if Axl could still act like Jimmy's Lawyer in Jimmy's case. This was a fine line since both Jimmy and James were Axl's Clients. Axl was like,"I'm pretty sure that me representing Jimmy is a conflict of interest since both Jimmy and James are my Clients. If Jimmy had hit some random dude Allison had sex with, the line to defend Jimmy would be much clearer. The fact that he hit James for having sex with Allison makes this line murky. Very murky."

Axl and Cake Cream chatted more about this. Axl still wasn't clear what to do.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote