Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2022, 08:44 AM   #73 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

After the show, they were approached by Medical Staff.

The Medical Staff were like,"Care to get tested for Covid?" They had brought 5 Rapid Covid Tests.

Axl, Jimmy, James, Andy, and Mike tried to run, but Cops came and told them they'd all be arrested if they refused the tests. The Cops pointed out that since Billy tested positive for Covid, all 5 of them needed to be tested for Covid since they all were in close contact with Billy. Actually, Billy had tested NEGATIVE for Covid when Axl had tested him, he didn't have Covid, Axl just lied to keep Billy's Cocaine addiction a secret.

Axl said with a lot of serious authority,"I want it put in writing that these tests are against our will and we were told if we do not take the tests we will be arrested. I want all results to be strictly confidential and also put in writing that the results are to be strictly confidential. I want it clear that we will NOT be arrested after doing these tests. I will draw up the Contract myself and everyone will read it, understand it, to agree, and sign this legally binding Contract."

Cake Cream was impressed by how quickly Axl put on his authoritative Manager hat. They agreed with what he was saying.

The Medical Staff and police agreed to Axl's demands, uh, negotiations and Axl drew up the Contract very succinctly and thoroughly, making absolutely no mistakes. He made it clear that there was no technical loopholes in this Contract. Everyone read, understood, agreed and signed. Everyone got their own copies of this impromptu Contract.

The Medical Staff did the rapid Covid Tests on everyone and they all tested NEGATIVE for Covid.

They were free to leave and smirked and went home.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote