Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2022, 10:36 AM   #11538 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

1. What’s the best/most fun/fondly remembered movie you’ve seen on a flight

Only ever flown twice and neither time did I watch a movie.

2. Favorite social media platform and what’s your relationship to it (eg FB to keep in touch with the fam, LinkedIn to stalk your high school sweetheart from a fake account cause she blocked your real one etc)

I despise all forms of social media (and no Batty, You Tube is NOT social media: just cos it has comments doesn't make it social media) but hate Facebook most. And Twitter. And Tik-****ing-Tok.

3. What have you learned from the most memorable teacher you ever had?

Pass

4. What’s the longest romantic relationship you’ve had and what's the secret to its longevity?

Pass

5. Favorite Rolling Stones single (what it says, no album tracks)

Pass; no fan. "Satisfaction" and "Sympathy" are good, but not interested in the Stones.

6. If you could take a month off life to read a really long book you've always been meaning to read, which one would it be?

I wouldn't need a month. If I could have a week I'd read any book up to 1000 pages or even more (I read Nineteen Eighty-Four in three days once) but no idea what it would be, or if I would want to devote that amount of time to reading one book.

Piece of friendly advice: if you're doing these, bold each question separately, not all as one block. Otherwise everyone has to put in their own code or answer all in bold.