Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2022, 05:57 PM   #75 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

They went home. Already the Cake Cream show from today went viral. Fans were happy Billy passed all his tests but were confused and suspicious that Billy had already been back on stage the day after testing positive for Covid. They pointed out he should have come back about a week later, not the next day. They were like,"Since when does Covid have a one day sickness? Covid usually lasts at least 3 days, not one day People who test positive for Covid are supposed to quarantine for about a week.". "Cake Cream and Axl blushed knowing that Axl straight up lied about Billy having Covid.

They chilled until the next day. The next day, Claven Records called Axl's Cellphone and asked if Billy had really tested positive for Covid.

Axl said,"Billy tested negative for Covid. I lied when I claimed he tested positive for Covid."

Claven Records asked,"Why did you lie about Billy testing positive for Covid?"

Axl said, "I plead the fifth."

Claven Records straight up said,"Billy looked and acted sick that day. If he didn't and doesn't have Covid, why did he look and act so sick that day?"

Axl responded, "I plead the fifth," again.

Claven Records asked,"Is Billy a drug addict?"

Axl responded," Billy isn't on drugs." Technically, Axl was telling the truth. Billy was only on one drug, not drugs. Technical Loophole. "

"Maybe we should call Billy and get to the bottom of this," Claven Records said.

Noooooo!" Axl said, having a look of panic on his face.

Claven Records were like,"If there's something going on with Billy, we deserve to know."

Axl took a deep breath and said,'?"Okay, okay, Billy had a one day Flu that day!"

Claven Records were skeptical. Usually the Flu lasts a few days, not just one day."

Axl said,"Billy has a super strong immune system."

Claven Records were like," We're skeptical, but we'll give you the benefit of the doubt and drop this. Glad Billy is back to healthy. "

Axl thanked them and was welcomed.

They chatted for a little while and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

Social Media was still showing a lot of skepticism about Billy having a one day Covid bout. Axl responded on his Facebook page that Billy had a really strong immune system which is why he was healthy the very next day and only had a one day Covid bout. All of Cake Cream said the same on their Facebook pages. Fans were still skeptical but like Claven Records, decided to give them the benefit of the doubt and drop it.

Cake Cream and Axl were relieved.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote