Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2006, 02:30 PM   #1448 (permalink)
mosesandtherubberducky
butt say x

Location: so i read the question as "Where YOU live" which was kinda funny instead of "Where you live"

yay for smart people

My day was peachy until I got this:

Yo yo!!

So, looks like the time has arrived for me to start using this myspace thing. I can resist no more.. Let the addiction begin! I took a gander though your profile and well, I liked what I saw.. ;p

Sooo my name is Stephanie, and I'm from Atlanta, Georgia. I think us crazy kids should be friends, cause you seem pretty cool, and smart, and possibly cute! (it's everso hard to tell in this crazy digital world..

anyway, i would go on forever, but I'd like to get an answer from you first! You should check out my other profile on this other site, I'm allllways on over there: www.friendshipnetwork.net?id=2201&mypics (my username is ericamf). I probably won't be logging in here everyday anyway. Then maybe we could chat sometime! you know what they say.. looks wins over the eyes, but personality wins over the heart.. LOL!

hope to hear from you soon,

Stephanie

I mean really WTF, it is creepy too because her picture is ugly as hell...I need some comforting