Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2022, 01:49 AM   #76 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

They got ready for bed and slept. The next day, Cake Cream and Axl had another show at the James L Knight Center. They were wearing bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and performing behind bulletproof plexiglass barriers. The show was really good.

After the show, Axl and Billy told Cake Cream they wanted their privacy for a while. Cake Cream smirked knowingly and let them have their privacy and they thanked them and were welcomed. Billy and Axl went to a secluded corner, took off their motorcycle helmets and shared a long, sensual kiss. Axl had his hand lightly touching Billy's neck. Billy had his arm around Axl's waist. Both of their eyes were closed, enjoying each other and their kiss. They kissed for a while, really getting into this wonderful kiss. They then broke apart and smiled at each other. They left the Venue and went home.

Unbeknownst to them, a Fan had filmed this kiss and put it on Social Media. The kiss video went viral on Social Media.

"No! Cake Cream and Axl said in unison again.

Axl and Billy blushed. Their secret was out.

Fans were like,"I knew Billy and Axl were Boyfriends. They should have just admitted it."

Axl said to Billy,"Where do we go? Where do we go? Where do we go now?" Billy blushed and laughed.

Other Fans added that Axl might have kept he and Billy's relationship a secret since in 1987, a dude dating another dude was highly taboo. Fans added that in 2022, Society was more open with same sex relationships and Axl and Billy dating really wasn't all that taboo.

Axl and Billy blushed more. Everyone got ready for bed and slept.

The next day, Claven Records called Axl and Billy and told them their relationship secret was out. Billy and Axl told them they already knew.

Claven Records told them that them dating each other was okay and they had lots of Gay and Bisexual Fans who would accept and support their relationship. .

Billy and Axl blushed and thanked them and they were welcomed. They chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

Cake Cream and Axl decided to have a fun day and went to the mall. They were all wearing bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets. Fans of Cake Cream and Axl asked Billy and Axl if the viral video of them kissing was real.

Jimmy, James, Andy and Mike told them softly to just come out of the closet and admit that the viral video of them kissing was true.

Axl and Billy took deep breaths and held hands and admitted that the viral video of them kissing was true and they were Boyfriends.

The Fans smiled and said,"Thanks for clarifying. We had feelings you guys were lovers and now our feelings have been confirmed. Billy and Axl smiled back. The Fans asked for Cake Cream and Axl for Selfies and Autographs and they obliged their Fans. They were all smiling.

The Fans, Cake Cream and Axl all chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes. The Fans walked away. Axl and Billy felt relieved, as if a huge weight had been lifted off of their shoulders. Andy said to Axl,"Welcome To The out of the closet Gay Life." Axl and Billy blushed. He told Andy that he was actually Bisexual, but in love with Billy. Billy asked,"Are you going to cheat on me with Women?"

Axl said,"No, I'm committed to our relationship. I love you and won't jeopardize our relationship by cheating on you. I promise."

Billy promised to not cheat on him either as he loved him too.

All of Cake Cream smiled. Cake Cream and Axl hung out, ate and drank in the food court and went home.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote