Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2022, 09:00 PM   #78 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

The next day, they woke up and are and got ready for the day. On Social Media, Fans wondered if Older Axl was Gay since Young Axl was dating Billy.

Axl responded on Facebook, "Older Axl and I are two different People technically. Older Axl is Straight and I am Bisexual."

Fans were like,"Okay, that makes sense."

Cake Cream and Axl soon went on YouTube and the impromptu interview that Fan did with them was on YouTube. It was viral.

Fans pointed out Axl's look of panic when he was asked if Billy was like his Brother was a huge sign that Billy was his Boyfriend. And the fact that Axl said Billy was his close Friend was also a sign that Billy was his Boyfriend.

Cake Cream and Axl smiled. They knew that the Fan was filming and was going to put it on YouTube and it was going to go viral on YouTube.

Fans posted they had a feeling that Billy and Axl were Boyfriends when that video of them blushing at each other when Secret Lovers by Atlantic Starr played in the Supermarket.

Fans asked if Billy and Axl were going to make out openly in Cake Cream Shows and openly in public now that their relationship was out in the open.

Cake Cream and Axl didn't know if Billy and Axl should make out publicly and at Cake Cream shows even with their relationship being out in the open.

They watched TV and Court TV was airing the John Wilson Court Case and Cake Cream and Axl watched the part where John Wilson straight up called Axl Billy's Boyfriend before Billy and Axl even dated.

Cake Cream and Axl mentioned how ironic it was that John Wilson predicted Billy and Axl being Boyfriends. At the time Billy and Axl straight up ignored John calling Axl Billy's Boyfriend.

Billy and Axl stared at each other lovingly. They were so glad they were dating. But they did find it weird that Axl's shooter and the man who intended to kill Billy predicted them dating. Cake Cream found this weird too.

Axl's multiple gunshot wounds had all healed up nicely, thank God. And Billy had coped very nicely about the trauma over John trying to Murder him.

On YouTube, Fans mentioned Axl purposely taking multiple gunshots for Billy. They mentioned him saving Billy's life.

Axl responded on YouTube,"I didn't purposely take multiple gunshots for Billy. I pushed him out of the way and got shot multiple times instead. I'm glad Billy wasn't shot. In a better scenario, NONE of us would have gotten shot multiple times. "

His post got 200 likes.

Billy said to Axl,"Thank you for pushing me out of harm's way when John aimed at me and when John lunged at me."

Axl responded with a smile,"You're welcome."

They watched MTV and the Second Woodstock day was underway. People were having fun and Axl and Cake Cream's 18 Million helped a lot. It was not the tragedy so far that Woodstock 1999 was.

But then a rattlesnake came into Woodstock and began biting People! Oh no. Luckily, the 18 Million that Axl and Cake Cream donated provided emergency medical supplies and staff and the bitten People were quickly given medical attention. The rattlesnake was killed and the Woodstock show went on. Woodstock Staff and Woodstock Fans were thanking Cake Cream and Axl for those Donated 18 Million.

Cake Cream and Axl were happy.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote