Music Banter - View Single Post - Ask Trollheart
Thread: Ask Trollheart
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2022, 08:02 PM   #41 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
There's some amazing German rap, you xenophobe.
Hey! I won't have that, now I won't! I have nothing against xylophones... oh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
Dear Trollheart,

What is your favorite hiphop/rap song of all time? If you cant choose just one song, what is your favorite hiphop/rap album of all time?

Sincerely,
Mindy
None and none. I'm not a fan of hip-hop and certainly don't have anything coming even close to a favourite, or even least hated, song or album. It just doesn't register on my radar. I mean, I heard some very good hip-hop albums when doing the 2017 Wiki list thread, but I never listened to any of them again, nor would I.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Did you ever jerk it to the Queen?
I wouldn't waste the spunk on her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
Would/have you ever consider/ed publishing a book?
It has been my lifelong ambition to be published. However as I approach my sixtieth year and am still not on the shelves of Easons or Waterstones, or on Amazons or Goodreads, I think that ambition is unlikely ever to be fulfilled. It's like everything isn't it: you just need the break; right person to read what you've written, but that's not likely ever to happen, so I've more or less locked that dream away in a closet, along with all my other hopes and ambitions, up there in the dusty darkness.

In fairness, I can't blame anyone. I never really tried. The stuff I wrote was too long for short stories and too short for novels, so there it is. What ya gonna do? Vanilla/Celladorina did offer to look at some of my stories, as she has contacts in Penguin I think, but I've yet to hear back. She's probably still laughing.