Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2006, 06:34 PM   #1462 (permalink)
Mama Booze
Here's lookin at you, kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by the death of capitilism
well today started at 12:00 am....seeing as i was still awake,,,i was in my bed ataring out the window wishing i could be outside, i wasn't listening to any music which is odd, but i store out the window contemplating things, about which way i wanted my life to go, i finnally fell asleep at 3 am, i woke up at 6:30 and lay on my bed awake for a bit, and then my mom called me down stairs. I had an egg sandwich for breakfest, then i took a cold shower, i dried off, went upsatirs, and put on my orange sweater, and some black pants. I listened to led zeppelins tangerine, before i went back downstairs. I combed my hair, and i walked to school. I got to school and i saw my friend ryan and i was like whys is everyone in the cafeteria, and he said their giving away free food, and i wa slike ewww gross, is it cqause they found it stored away in the freezer from 5 years ago? then he said nah today we have standadized testing, i was all freakin out cause i was like i hate standardized testing. Well i went to my assigned room, and i took my test, it was easy today was reading comp, tommorows math, the ttime limits last too long, thats why i hate them. after that i went to my web page design class where me and my friend josh watched myspace the movie, then we connected to a remote computer (the vice principaal) and we changed her desltop too some horses having sex, Then i had my free block, where i proceeded to go online and check ou my emails..i got a mesage from my friend in england so i was happy. i then had lunch, all in all that was uneventful i ate some fritos, and a pickle. I the had global history, but all i did was go to the library cause were working on our projects on a foreign country, and i got kicked out, caus ei was checking my email (wtf?) after that i went home and we had to bring my dog to the vet, so i did that, then i picke dup some hamburger at shaws cause the vet said, his pills should be put in hamburger, (again wtf) then i went homw, went online and talked to lex for a couiple mins, then i went upstairs and practiced my guitar fro a couple hours. I just ahd dinner, and now i am writing this....
hehe! I am lex

How did your paper on Vietnam go? and the testing...?
Mama Booze is offline   Reply With Quote