Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2022, 04:25 PM   #90 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

Axl said to Cake Cream,"It's so good that we have a combined net worth of at least 3 Billion. "He smiled. Cake Cream smiled back at him.

They watched the News and....Brian Washington claimed he was suing Cake Cream for 50 Million each for not stopping Axl from punching him in his face and breaking his Camera.

Cake Cream and Axl were incredulous.

Cake Cream were like,"Brian Washington is trying to sue us AGAIN?

Axl shook his head. "He can't sue you guys. He signed a legally binding Contract that states he is NEVER allowed to ask you guys for money after getting the $200,000. I can't believe he's trying to sue you guys again.

Brian Washington gave a rakish, nasty smile and showed the News his copy of the Contract.

Axl had signed his name as Axl Rose on the Contract and not W. Axl Rose, his full legal name. Oops. Technical Loophole. Brian could sue Cake Cream for 50 Million.

Cake Cream were like,"Uh, there's no way that Brian Washington could sue us, right? Axl gave them chagrined looks.

"Yes, he could sue you guys. I didn't sign my full legal name. Cake Cream were worried.

Axl said,"This is my fault, I'll take care of it"

Cake Cream trusted him, tentatively.

Axl sent each of them 50 Million each from his own Bank Account for them to pay Brian Washington.

Brian Washington said he was suing them in two days. Cake Cream were grateful that Axl rectified his mistake by giving them 50 Million each in order to pay off Brian Washington.

Axl and Cake Cream hatched a plan together. They did a Cake Cream show the next day and were really good. Fans cheered wildly.

On the Court Date, Axl and Cake Cream showed up early. They didn't even need Lawyers for this. Cake Cream would just pay Brian Washington the 50 Million each.

Soon, Brian Washington showed up with a Lawyer. The Court was in Session soon.

Brian gave Cake Cream and Axl cool smirks and was like,"Nice to see you guys," Cake Cream and Axl gave mocking sneers back.

Brian's Lawyer said that Brian was entitled to the 50 Million each from Cake Cream because Axl didn't sign his full legal name.

Axl had drawn up a Contract that said,"I, Brian Dean Washington promise to NEVER sue or ask James Mitchell Dobson, William Anderson Parks, Andrew Tyson McCall, James Patrick King, Michael Alexander Thompson, no one in Guns N'Roses, W. Axl Rose, Axl Rose, for money after getting 50 Million each. Axl showed Brian Washington the Contract and Brian read, understood, agreed and signed, being excited over the very near prospect of being $250 Million richer. Cake Cream also signed all of their full names. The Judge allowed Axl to sign his legal name, W. Axl Rose as Witness even though he drew up the Contract. Cake Cream all Zelled Brian $ 50 Million each. Brian was happy to be $250 Million richer. Brian paid his Lawyer. The Court was adjourned shortly. Cake Cream and Axl went home.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote