Music Banter - View Single Post - A Key to the Arcade on the corner
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2022, 06:45 PM   #255 (permalink)
Key

Default In Conclusion - November 64 - Nov 25th 2022

In Conclusion
until next time

With just a few days left of November, I think it's time to wrap up November 64 and brainstorm what I want to do for next month. I have a few ideas circulating but nothing that has cemented itself. It will obviously be focused on gaming, but in what fashion I just don't know yet. I don't think I want to do a console focused one again so soon but we'll see. I'll try to keep this next one more open ended sort of how I did with Video Game Month in October.

This one in particular was a lot of fun to do. I focused on the games that I knew enough about to write about it, and I feel like I wrote about the ones I really wanted to write about, and I'm quite happy with it as a result.

Yes there will be a theme month next month however I do not know what it will be focused on just yet, as well, I don't know how much will be thrown in as far as posts go. Hell, I wrote about more games this month than I anticipated so I suppose anything is possible.

After that, we'll get into the new year and I expect we'll talk about more stuff as the time comes.

See you all next month sometime.

>Here's the index for November 64 in case you want to see what was talked about this month<
Key is offline   Reply With Quote