Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2022, 07:54 PM   #77974 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Bro you don't have Tucker Carlson having guests talking about Jewish bankers but they do say that so long as gay and trans people are grooming kids there will be violence. Tim Pool doesn't post Tweets like this to his 1.4 million followers about Jews.

damn that's a crazy tweet ngl

But yeah maybe Tucker doesn't specifically talk about Jewish bankers but tim pool also doesn't specifically say LGBT are groomers or pedophiles and thus deserving of death. They call specific people who interact with kids groomers based on the idea that they're trying to indoctrinate them.

None of this is to defend that narrative, only to point out that they more often use coded language in all cases. Depending on the topic, more or less coding might be needed.

So yeah, Tucker might not say Jewish bankers, because he knows which line to tow, but when they talk about the great replacement usually there's a Jewish cabal at the end of that rainbow just off screen, greedily defending their pot of gold. Hence the people marching in Charlottesville chanting "Jews will not replace us. "

And Tucker just had on Kanye who's prolific comments about jews inspired people to put up a sign in LA or some**** along the freeway saying "Kanye is right about the jews." And Trump just got in hot water for having dinner with like Kanye and Nick Fuentes lol.

It's true the victim blaming **** feels out of the norm and kind of new but it feels like that's the kind of callous attitude people are taking towards their political rivals in general. Look at the Pelosi attack and the responses to that.

I think we are increasingly being primed for enmity and hostility and I don't disagree that we don't feel like we are headed towards a stable status quo. I think some kind of civil conflict is becoming less unlikely every day. But I don't know what that would look like, I just share the general sense of instability. I think most people do.

I asked if you think there's a trans genocide coming cause I was actually curious though, not just to be dismissive although I am. It's not like impossible or anything it just always feels like such a stretch to claim it at this point that it comes across as disingenuous to me, like people who are saying it don't believe it but are being more extreme to signal their supposed allyship or something. But I'm not abusing you of that, given your answers I think I do see where you are coming from about the rhetoric. But I think you are also ideologically invested and thus you are amplifying and overstating the nature of the threat.
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote