Music Banter - View Single Post - Suggestion: A reduced number of forums
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2022, 03:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
Guybrush
Juicious Maximus III

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber soul View Post
it's obvious the admins are only going to do what they feel like doing anyway so I guess just go with the flow.
I wouldn't call it obvious. I'm guessing that for years, there has been little attempt to try and engage with Advameg in any meaningful manner, so requests to Yac/admin are probably relatively rare. There is little for admin to do here these days, so why should they check in often? I'm not saying this is the explanation, but I find it slightly more feasible than the admins just do what they want (nothing). Whoever's behind Yac's account is a paid (I hope) employee with a job to do.

There was a time when Yac did help us rearrange the forums to their present state and so there's precedence. I see no reason it couldn't happen again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
everything is fine, forums dont need fucked with lol
Everything is fine? That's an interesting statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key View Post
If you don't want to post in a specific forum, just don't post in it. The amount of subforums rarely if ever deters me from going on with my forum experience. Seems pointless to worry about it.
This seems like a weird strawman argument. You might be making stuff up, my man.

Last edited by Guybrush; 12-08-2022 at 04:00 PM.
Guybrush is offline   Reply With Quote