Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2022, 02:00 PM   #114 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

Billy and Axl went to the hotel and Jimmy, James Andy and Mike were all happy to see him. Billy was happy and Axl was happy too. But Cream Rose no longer had a house to go home too. They added more days to the hotel. The Front Desk Clerk was pleasantly surprised to see Billy back. Billy blushed. They went back to Axl's room, which was now also Billy's room. They chilled and ordered Room Service and ate and drank and watched TV. On the News was Billy's booking, the Interrogation, and the mugshot. Billy's scared face showed up on screen for the mugshot. Billy blushed shyly and was just grateful his bail was paid and he didn't have to spend even a second behind bars. Cream Rose all smiled.

Axl decided to practice with Billy for his upcoming Court Hearing. Cream Rose knew this was a good idea.

Billy was up for this. "Axl said, "I'll pretend to be the Prosecutor. Billy nodded. They will likely ask,"What were you doing when your house caught on fire?"

Billy answered,"I was sleeping."

Axl drew a picture of pizza and said,"This pizza was found in the oven in your house and has your fingerprints on it." Care to tell the Court why you fell asleep with a pizza in the oven?

Axl said,"I'll pretend to be your Lawyer now." Billy nodded.

"Mr. Parks, you don't HAVE to answer that. You have the right to remain silent. Billy shook his head.

Axl said,"I'm going to pretend to be the Prosecutor now. " Billy nodded

"Mr. Parks, shaking your head no could be considered an implied admission of guilt.

Axl said,"I'm going to pretend to be the Lawyer now." Billy nodded.

"Objection! My Client shaking his head no is not an implied admission of guilt. You are badgering my Client. He doesn't have to speak at all

Axl said,"I'm going to pretend to be the Judge now." Billy nodded.

"Objection sustained. Mr. Parks has the right to refuse to answer any intimidating questions."

Axl said,"I'm going to pretend to be the Prosecutor now."

Billy nodded. "Axl said,"Objection! Your Honor, Mr. Rose shouldn't even be Mr. Parks's Lawyer in the first place. They are dating and that is a conflict of interest."

Axl said,"I'm going to pretend to be the Judge now." Billy nodded.

"Billy has the right to any Lawyer he wants. He has the right to have Mr. Rose as his Lawyer regardless of their personal relationship."

Billy blushed.

Axl said,"I'm going to pretend to be the Lawyer again.

Billy nodded.

Mr. Parks, do you wish to answer any more questions about the fire?"

Billy said,"No "

Axl said,"My Client, Mr. Parks has sad he no longer wishes to answer any more questions about the fire, so Court must immediately dismiss for now."

Axl said,"I'm going to pretend to be the Judge now."

Billy nodded. "Mr. Rose is right. Court is dismissed for now."

Billy and Axl smiled at each other. Hopefully, real Court would be that easy.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote