Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2022, 03:31 PM   #11602 (permalink)
Mucha na Dziko
Go ahead, Mr. Wendal

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
Mucha, that's not a quirk but something pretty common among bright guys your age: it's called being a pedant. You'll grow out of it (nothing like a 50 year old professor who you know is much smarter than you rolling their eyes at you a couple of times - and where you are now there are plenty of those, who'd be happy to oblige!) and then you'll realize that it's not what defines your personality. What does? A lifetime of self-discovery awaits!
I began acting this way the moment I realized my teachers and professors were spreading urban legends and misinformation.

If you know more about history than your history teacher does, what do you do?

I hope I will grow out of it, because as of now, people stating idiotic things and defending them till they die is the thing that makes me wish to get as far from humanity, other people and the society as a whole and wish to just have a small house in the middle of the jungle far away from everybody.

I'd rather deal with instinct-based creatures, rather than knowledge/reasoning based ones. At least the instinct based ones are always true and don't have absurd convictions.
Mucha na Dziko is offline   Reply With Quote