Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2022, 02:37 PM   #78027 (permalink)
Mucha na Dziko
Go ahead, Mr. Wendal

An old acquaintance of mine committed suicide two days back.

It's the second time that happens in my life. That first time was a guy whom I liked very much, though we didn't have much of a relationship. I always thought he was this cool, out-going guy, and I would. have never imagined he would kill himself.

People I knew from primary school/college/high school not being there anymore.

This one wouldn't hit me that hard, if it wasn't for my best friend being very close to that girl.

I mean, sure, she seemed like a goth/edgy teenager, but she seemed perfectly happy in school. She was in a relationship with a pretty weird, but extremely interesting guy, and their relationship seemed perfectly healthy. She had many friends, among them my best friend, as I've mentioned.

I just don't understand the mindset that leads you to that decision.

Especially when taking into consideration all the people it will affect. I mean, I don't usually give a **** about people I know, but I would never kill myself, or at least kill myself without a word, because I realize how it would affect the people around me.

Like, how is her boyfriend supposed to feel? Or her parents? Or my best friend who tried to give her. emotional support for the last couple of years?

I just don't understand and I don't know what to feel.

Im pretty beat up.

Last edited by Mucha na Dziko; 12-12-2022 at 03:52 PM.
Mucha na Dziko is offline   Reply With Quote