Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2022, 09:53 PM   #23799 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
it's nonetheless couched in the plausible deniability of just asking questions. You are trying to split hairs to make it so this one tweet places the trans genocide on a different level and that is simply motivated reasoning on your part.
1. Plausible deniability yes but there is no open question about trans people. Trans and gay people ARE grooming children and people WILL kill them for it, the only "question" is what "happens next" if trans and gay people keep grooming children, which isn't a question but a veiled threat since the answer has already been given.

2. It's just dishonest to say I'm using one tweet to make my case. This current discussion started with me posting an article about Texas trying to find trans people through drivers licenses and I've already mentioned lawmaker rhetoric and legislation. We're both aware of the current grooming moral panic that is being trumpeted from MTG to Greg Abbott to DeSantis to Matt Walsh to chuds on the ground protesting drag shows to Facebook boomers screaming about trans people in women's sports.

And hey here's a story of a trans community alpaca ranch who have to do armed patrols of the property and put up a fence cause of threats and armed trespassers.

https://www.cpr.org/2021/05/07/in-cu...of-harassment/

Quote:
damn you have a**** memory. Even I remember Mel Gibson.

Either way I agree the Jews are largely treated way more sensitively cause of the Holocaust. But that only means that people are more likely to suppress and conceal antisemitism, not that it's less likely to crop up in a genocidal fashion. Part of the allure is the conspiratorial angle of the Jews controlling the media and everything else so the " you can't talk about this" vibe actually makes antisemitism more appealing, not less.
I was well aware of Mel Gibson when posting. He never was willing after the story hit to go on camera and talk about the JQ. He went deep underground and hoped it would all go away and did not become a willing tool for right wing "question asking".

Kanye has brought antisemitism into the spotlight by virtue of how insane the spectacle is. Trans people merely have to exist and be visible for lawmakers to bandy about bathroom laws.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote