Music Banter - View Single Post - Andrew Tate - Trigger Warning - DV and SA
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2022, 07:32 PM   #112 (permalink)
SGR
No Ice In My Bourbon

Andrew Tate arrested for 'abducting two girls' amid human-trafficking investigation

Lol, I can't believe this, he got caught apparently because he posted that dumb video response to Greta Thunberg with a pizza box from a Romanian pizza chain, confirming he was still in Romania - that's how they found him.

Taken down and caught by police because his ego couldn't handle criticism from a teenage girl.

That's some alpha male ****.

Edit: I realize it might come off like I'm making light of this, my initial expression here was just how dumb and ridiculous I found Tate's behavior to be that got him caught. This is a serious situation, and given what his charges are, I hope the police have actual proof and can prove it in court - if they can, I hope they throw the book at this scumbag. There'll be plenty of other dudes that can pick up the mantle of taking money from insecure men after he's locked away in prison. If these are trumped up charges, and this doesn't stick, well then let freedom ring, it will only increase Tate's popularity.

Last edited by SGR; 12-29-2022 at 07:40 PM.
SGR is offline   Reply With Quote