Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2022, 04:56 PM   #11641 (permalink)
Mucha na Dziko
Go ahead, Mr. Wendal

1. About which age would you say, "That was the happiest period of my life". Why?

Probably 2019. It was my last year of high school, and I had great hopes for the future – moving to Paris to study sociology. I also started my first actual band back then, though we didn't call that like that at the time. I was in a loving relationship, that although was unhealthy as ****, brought me a lot of joy while it lasted. I also discovered acid and shrooms just 6 months prior, and I was full on in my psychedelic period, which in itself was one of the best periods in my life.

2. Who usually prepares the food in your house? How much time do you spend in the kitchen per day?

Since I'm living alone, me. I don't spend more than an hour to prepare meals for the entire day.

Before that it was usually my mom (my dad would rather make breakfast. for everybody, and stuff like that), and she spends a whole lotta time in the kitchen. Though she prepares far better food than I could ever dream of making, so it makes sense.

3. What effect has MB had on your personality? Good, Bad or Zero?

Exactly zero as far as I can tell

Im not active enough for it to have any impact

4. If Elon Musk donated Twitter to you, what would you do with it?

Erase it from existence

5. What was your last musical surprise? - when you said to yourself, "I never imagined I'd enjoy something like this"

When I was 16 I discovered Manu Chao. The reason I mention him is because when I was in primary school, all my school mates would only play the ****tiest music I've ever heard (mostly modern pop and some electronic dance music), and one of the songs they would sometimes play during breaks was "Me Gustas Tu", which I found atrocious at the time (because of bias). When my first girlfriend said she was a Manu Chao fanatic, she opened a whole new world for me.

6. Now that you've posted in the Saturday 6-Pack, what's the next thing you will do today?

Smoke a joint and watch Get Back for the 5th time
Mucha na Dziko is offline   Reply With Quote