Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2022, 02:34 PM   #11650 (permalink)
Mucha na Dziko
Go ahead, Mr. Wendal

1. What will you be doing at midnight tonight? Any plans to see in the New Year?

I'll be on a Skype call with my best friend, drinking champagne

If we'll end the call sooner, then I'll be probably listening to a song I recorded today while drinking champagne and smoking a joint.

2. What was your greatest musical enthusiasm this year? A genre you explored? An artist you discovered?

I fell in love with the Wings. I liked McCartney's Wings albums before, but I never actually truly loved any track or album (apart from "Band on the Run").

I discovered The Modern Lovers. Their first and only album is an absolute masterpiece.

My obsession with Shintaro Sakamoto continues.

3. Have you personally noticed any effects of climate change where you live?

Until I turned 11-12 there was snow every single winter. And not snow as in it snowed for 2 days, but there were corridors made of ice and snow from December up until May/April (twice).

Ever since then, in Warsaw, it either snows for a week in December or it doesn't snow at all.

4. A lot of people stick to scientific facts for what they believe in. How far do you drift away from that position, believing in things without needing clear evidence?

If you mean it in a religious way, then I don't drift away from that position. If someone says that some gods exist, then they better show some bulletproof evidence. Otherwise it's bull****.

I don't rely on facts only when it comes to taste and such things. Though I do often try to ground things I like and admire in some kind of thought-evidence.

5. Tourists or escapees? Do many people come and visit where you live, or are the locals constantly talking about how they want to leave? Why?

When I lived in Poland – escapees. Nobody wants to live there unless they were conditioned from a young age to love their country.

In Paris? Tourists

6. My favourite person in my family is.... because....

Myself, because without me there would be no world for me to discover.

Other than that, I guess my father. He's really easy-going, knowledgable and smart, and though he can get over-bearing sometimes because of how nice he is trying to be to everyone (and how he oftentimes feels like no one is giving it back to him), he is the person that is most responsible for who I am today and what my overall interests are. Thanks, dad!
Mucha na Dziko is offline   Reply With Quote