Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2023, 08:42 AM   #78176 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGR View Post
God, I'm so sick of hearing about Harry and Meghan. As an American, I couldn't give a hairy rat's ass about their narcissism and drama. I don't care about the Royal Family either. President Biden, please, I beg of you, deport these two out of the country and become my all-time favorite president. You don't have to deport them back to Britain, Nicaragua or Mexico would work with me, just get them out! Do this country the greatest service. You can worry about health care after. I'd rather hear about the Kardashians for god's sake!
Flash: Ireland doesn't want them either. Don't send them here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
But the British royal family is on season 309 though, right?
Actually, let's see. The Royal Family show has run for, um, 65 seasons, if you count each reign as a season. If you're going in terms of years, well then, it's more like season 1,300 or so. Damn I love my history! NERD! I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psy-Fi View Post
And 'The Apprentice' ran for 14 seasons and then we got a reality TV show president from that series for 4 seasons.
But nobody could have guessed the ratings-topping twist at the end of season four, could they? Cancelled, but still looking possible for a reboot in 2024.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
It all started going downhill after monkey boy got elected.

CELEBRITY > SKILLSET

Your racist reference to Obama offends me.
Oh, wait...