Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2023, 09:40 AM   #78177 (permalink)
ribbons
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGR View Post
God, I'm so sick of hearing about Harry and Meghan. As an American, I couldn't give a hairy rat's ass about their narcissism and drama. I don't care about the Royal Family either. President Biden, please, I beg of you, deport these two out of the country and become my all-time favorite president. You don't have to deport them back to Britain, Nicaragua or Mexico would work with me, just get them out! Do this country the greatest service. You can worry about health care after. I'd rather hear about the Kardashians for god's sake!
I confess to being an Anglophile and weirdly obsessed with Royal family news and gossip, but the Harkles are majorly on my nerves. I do have tremendous sympathy for the terrible loss of Harry's (and William's) mother, but that does not excuse every one of Harry's character flaws that are coming to the fore now - and certainly not Meghan's. H&M seem to have a folie à deux of narcissism going on that is just tremendously annoying and boring.

What next? Meghan for President? I wouldn't be surprised if they were laying the groundwork for this - ugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJhFvYxTUpA
ribbons is offline   Reply With Quote