Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2023, 09:04 AM   #24718 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Dana is having an issue at work and I'm wondering if it falls under harassement or office bullying.

Dana has two childhood friends who are male that she goes out with frequently. Sometimes I go. Sometimes I don't. They're her childhood friends.

Some f*cking man child at work who is not her boss but a manager at the property she freelances at has been busting her chops for the past year about how he woudl never let his wife have guy friends. That guys can't be friends with women because we ALL know what THEY want. Yadda yadda small dick energy sh*t...

Dana thought it was funny at first, even got me involved on the phone once. She puts me on speaker and tells me to tell this man child what I think about her having male friends for 30 years. I said "anybody who sees a problem with that needs to grow the f*ck up."

I haven't thought about it in a while.

Yesterday Dana was upset so I pryed a little bit and she told me this f*cking c*nt came up to her and said he saw an article in the paper that made him think about her. This was the article.

https://nypost.com/2023/01/06/dating...ship-material/

1. It's the f*cking New York Post. It's the lowest of the low as far as newspapers go.

2. He basically just told my wife she's sh*t.

That is demoralizing as f*ck. That is harassment right? I'm ready to drive into the office and cave in the pricks nose. She obviously doesn't believe that sh*t but she's having anxiety that it's going around the office that Dana is galavanting around with other men. It's bothering her.

I'm livid.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote