Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2023, 10:41 PM   #24728 (permalink)
SGR
No Ice In My Bourbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
He wants to **** your wife and thinks the negging will work on her. Only one way to solve this, and it does indeed involve him getting f***ed, bureaucratically.

As management, this should be career ending. What a ****tard.
^ This.

You could always have Dana bring her phone, put it on record, and she could have a conversation with him about it. All she'd need to do is ask him about why he showed her the article (describe the article first: "The New York post article about how I'm not relationship material"), how it made her uncomfortable, etc. etc. - based on what it sounds like, he'd probably dig himself a deeper hole and it'd all be recorded. Submit the recording to HR. The recording would probably be much different if you tried to do it, went in there, and started grilling him. He'd get defensive and deny it - call it a misunderstanding etc.

Based on what you say about Dana though, it might not be the easiest thing - you describe her as sweet, and I'm guessing that translates someway into her not being that comfortable or accustomed with confrontations. YMMV. I guess if he's making comments/convos like this frequently, maybe it would only require her making sure her phone was recording during interactions with him.

Let him bury himself. Some ****ing "friend".

Last edited by SGR; 01-10-2023 at 10:46 PM.
SGR is offline   Reply With Quote