Music Banter - View Single Post - Most Memorable Melodies of each country
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2023, 06:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
Melodicante
Groupie

Default Most Memorable Melodies of each country

Hello folks

For some time now I have been questing for interesting and memorable melodies from all around the world

After gathering over 2000 memorable melodies from the past 300 years, I need your help to complete the many missing melodies from various countries and various languages

I know that every country has great songs which are completely unknown to people not living in the country, particularly if the songs are not in english

I tried using translators to search "most beautiful #language# music" etc but my multiple searches weren't very fructuous as I mostly ended up finding hits and not necessarely so much those specific musics that have interesting & memorable melodies, regardless of how popular the songs are..

Anyway, I think it can be interesting to share here with each other the finest melodies of our countries

You may share your lists of non-english songs in which the melodies are particularly original, beautiful or memorable.. Any melody that you suspect is not known to people outside of your country

Thank you kindly
Melodicante is offline   Reply With Quote