Music Banter - View Single Post - Attn: PLANKTON !!!!!
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2023, 08:59 AM   #54 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Yeah but come on. Jadis had been here a wet day. We all know he has no relationship with Plankton; I doubt the guy's even aware of him. It was obviously a joke, made, I should add, in very poor taste. But I'm surprised you all believed it. I knew the moment he said it that it was grade A bull.

Chula, you can't keep asking what's going on when posts before yours have made the point that Plankton's privacy is his, and then say you do you. You can't do you, not in this case, not unless you want to do it privately, in which case don't tell us. It's not our place to keep speculating, although I'm as guilty as others of doing that. Then again, I only made a veiled suggestion and was asked to clarify it, so I did. But we all know Plankton. If and when he wants to tell us what the issue is, he will. He might come back and say nothing about it, and that's his right. He might not come back, and we'll never know. We're all concerned but we also have to respect him as a person, and leave the speculation at that.

We now return you to your regular programme, already in progress...