Music Banter - View Single Post - Attn: PLANKTON !!!!!
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2023, 02:59 PM   #68 (permalink)
SGR
No Ice In My Bourbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
it's fine to bait people into speculating and worrying about you, sure. It's also fine for people to take the bait and start speculating.
Problem is, we don't really have the first hint at all to drive any of our speculation.

If I was a betting man though, I'd say whatever happened wasn't good, but again, just speculation. Barring winning the lottery or inheriting hundreds of millions from his dead aunt in Switzerland, I'm not sure what good news might drive someone who posted here regularly to abruptly stop posting.

There's plenty of bad news that could drive someone to stop posting though. He said it was life-changing news, that's all we have to go on though.

I hope he's well, but like others have said, if he wanted to tell us exactly what was going on, he would've. I also agree with jwb that if he really didn't want us to speculate, he wouldn't have made that post and just stopped posting - or if he wanted to let us know he wasn't gonna be around but didn't want us worried, he perhaps just could've said something along the lines of: "Don't worry about me y'all, I'm good, but I think I'm gonna stop posting for a while" - but that's not what he decided to post.

Not much we can do besides trying to reach out to him. I'm not gonna do that though. If he wants to come back and tell us, he will.
SGR is offline   Reply With Quote