Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2023, 03:06 PM   #24836 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
I'm only a single person. Me not eating meat will not accomplish a damn thing in the big picture except maybe giving me some sort of superiority complex that allows me to give meat eaters ****.

I got 3 dogs. All rescues.
My conscience is clear.

My anger is at some forum dude trying to tell me what my morals should be.
"I have 3 dogs and all of them are rescues" is a hilarious retort. I'm sure you are the type who mentions that every time you introduce them. Every so called animal lover has at least one animal they've "rescued" and usually it seems like the owner is getting much more satisfaction from the arrangement than the animal is.

You are complicit in the industrialized slaughter of countless animals every day. You might be powerless to stop the system from existing, but nobody forces you to participate. You don't have to eat that hamburger. It's a simple matter of taste that has so many so called animal lovers not even committed enough to the cause to not eat the flesh of innocent murdered little animals. Shame!

Good thing you went down to the local animal shelter and purchased yourself a couple get-out-of-jail-free cards. Exactly how many hamburgers does owning 3 rescue dogs license you to eat?
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote