Music Banter - View Single Post - Andrew Tate - Trigger Warning - DV and SA
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2023, 08:52 PM   #181 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthgirl View Post
I dunno what to tell you, I've always just been a bit of a shy person when communicating over text with strangers. I had very low self esteem when I was younger and strayed away from sharing my opinions. I'm not antisocial, I'm just generally pretty reserved, even IRL.

I also grew up in the "tits or GTFO" era of the internet and that did a pretty large amount of psychic damage.

I'm working on myself, meeting my partner over the past year has helped a lot with my self confidence.
Well the best thing I can tell you as someone who dreads social interaction IRL and always assumes that eventually "They" will find out what a piece of **** you are and cast you out, and I include MB in that, but here I am over a decade later cause as long as you don't talk about how much you want to **** children then people will tolerate you.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote