Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2006, 03:30 PM   #1479 (permalink)
tdoc210
ashes against the grain

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimintheundertow
poor moses.

I had to wake up early so that we could drive to the middle of nowhere so that my brother could take his AP Calculas test. psshh who needs to do that. I'm extremely ready for school to get out because I'm sick and tired of it. I truley am. I could not think of a more boring way to spend my day. First block(algebra 2)- I hate my first block teacher with a passion. She is a bitch, a smoker, and dumb as all hell. She took 30 minutes to go over homework. Which I don't do so, when we go over homework I stare out the window, it's rather pretty. And, then she gave us a worksheet for a grade, told us not to talk and then left the room for 45 minutes!! Which I hate. I hate it when she leaves and then everyone asks me how to do it like I've been paying attention. I hate the people in my 2nd block. I do not think I've ever met dumber people in my whole life. And the fact that it's an honor class pisses me off more. Anyway, in second block we had a pop-quiz. The pop-quizes in this class are a little different, we're told about them a couple days in advance and they're usually on 2 or 3 sections. One of those sections being one that we havent gone over in class yet. This is the way it's always been. But this girl wanted to whine and whine and whine. She was about to punch me in the face because I many times told her to stop complaining. 3rd period is band which I like a lot. I'm learning how to play tuba and this was my first day playing in class and I did very well. 4th is spanish and we got to draw a city. Then we piled 6 people into my friend's ford focus. And I ate some ice cream.
yeah that reminds me of my geometry class...freakin people are like derr, and my teacher like weed so yeah..heh im like stfu im trying to sleep through you uneventful class
We went back there and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried. I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn't know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought: My God... the genius of that.
tdoc210 is offline   Reply With Quote