Music Banter - View Single Post - Announcing Something Completely Different
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2023, 09:02 PM   #94 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Seriously man, can you not get away from the grooming ****? Not every interaction between an older person and a younger has to be seen as grooming. All most of us wanted to do was open a young mind to the music we loved, and hope she loved it too. There's nothing wrong with that.
this **** sounds NAMBLA-ish af buddy, lol

Quote:
Are you seriously telling me that if a child came up to you you would walk away? Is it that you hate children, or are you so terrified of someone thinking the wrong thing that you won't take the risk? Don't you think children should be able to approach adults and vice versa without there being an immediate suspicion of sexually inappropriate motives? You wouldn't like to share your experience of music, politics, literature, whatever, with a younger person in the hope of enhancing their life a little? You'd be too scared, or just wouldn't care?
like if there is a reason for us to be interacting like maybe I'm friends with the parent or its a relative or something that's one thing... but I can't think of any irl scenarios where I'm just shooting the **** with random ****ing 14 year olds.. can you?

Quote:
Let's not forget, Eleanor made a thread asking for help. It's not like one of us cornered her and started throwing unsolicited advice her way. What should we have done? Ignored her? Told her she was too young and we couldn't speak to her? For ****'s sake.
all introduction threads should be ignored. Especially those made by children.
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote