Music Banter - View Single Post - Is it ok or is it creepy to talk to younger people about music here?
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2023, 02:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribbons View Post
Voted "As long as it remains only about music" because I don't think it's de facto pervy merely to recommend music to a 14 year old. However, needless to say, not everyone can be trusted to maintain that boundary - and there lies the problem.

^ Totally agree. But how to prove "18 or older"? Another problem.

Absolutely not. I've always been strict about closely supervising my children's internet use; but the issue is, you can't be everywhere all of the time. I would never in a million years knowingly allow my child to be on this or any other internet forum chatting to strangers.

Not saying anyone here has bad intentions (and especially not Trollheart, who is a good person), and no disrespect intended - but I think allowing underaged girls or boys on here is inappropriate and potentially dangerous.
Is it okay if I tell your kids to listen to Cannibal Corpse?
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote