Music Banter - View Single Post - This is so true in today's woke society
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2023, 07:38 PM   #158 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled

I live in NC cause I moved up here around 2011 or so from west palm beach area in Florida where I'm actually from (technically born in NJ but left as a baby). I moved here cause my life was going nowhere in Florida and my mom and family lived up here.

They moved up here when I was like 11 cause my step dad got a job up here. At first I came with them and I was in NC for the second half of 7th and the first half of 8th grade. Then me and my step dad kept getting into it so I went back to Florida to stay with my dad for the 2nd half of 8th grade. Then back to NC for 9th grade and finally back to Florida for the rest of high school. After high school i worked at a deli till I got fired and i moved to Rhode Island cause one of my best friends had moved up there during high school and we stayed in touch.

Here is where I lived. This video perfectly represents what the neighborhood looked like. luckily enough my old apt is featured at 2:07-2:08, the white double story looking house across the street from the Mobil station.

Last edited by jwb; 01-24-2023 at 07:45 PM.
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote