Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2023, 09:13 PM   #78362 (permalink)
Queen Boo
From beyooond the graaave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
It certainly does. I hope you're vaxxed up. And stay away from wor - oh, I see you are. Well, relax and just get lots of rest. Hope all will be well. Still got the cats? Great company when you're down.

To Queen Boo and Synthgirl: congratulations both on your - um, is it called transition? Whatever the procedure is, or the process, well done. And also hugely brave of you to come out here - though I guess we shouldn't even be using that phrase as it suggests that being trans, or gay, or whatever is something that should be hidden away. Blah blah I'm rambling but you get the gist of it. Well done to you both and I'm sure you both are/will be much more happy now that you can be who you want to be, and not who your parents/friends/society/god want you to be.

Thanks but the struggle isn't over yet, my state and my country completely regressing on trans rights is a very real possibility, especially if that weaselly voiced f*ckface from Florida becomes president. I need a backup plan to move out of the state or the country depending on how bad things get.

Now that I've started my physical transition I will not let fascist ghouls force me to go back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo
A whole bunch of stupid sh*t that I regret
Queen Boo is offline   Reply With Quote