Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2006, 05:58 PM   #631 (permalink)
explosions-in-my-pants
angel of tragic days

Quote:
Originally Posted by holdyoualways
3 questions:

why does my sister ruin EVERYTHING?
why do i always fall for the guy i cant have?
& why do i feel the sudden craving to eat veal?

anyone?
1- because if shes anythng like my brothers, if you get any attention she'll do whatever she can to get it back.. could have started with her not getting enough attention, or getting too much.. so much that she demands it.

2-you just think you've fallin' for him because the world makes it seem that girls always fall for the one they can't have, when really there just missing something in there life, and maybe there lonely, so they depend and devote there hole bit of carry towards something that they know won't be there in all the ways they want. why? because they think they shouldn't have it, when the right guy, friend, family member is willing to be there.. you don't take notice to it because there always around, when mister cuty there isn't.
- when you think you've fallin' for that guy that you can't have and you KNOW your going to be with him some day you'll know- I DID! and i've been happy with him for months now .. don't listen to anyone and if you really honestly think he will be with you someday.. wait for him. and be a good girl, it pays in the end.-

3- because your crazy.. damanit crav something normal like chocolate.
explosions-in-my-pants is offline   Reply With Quote