Music Banter - View Single Post - Missing Posters Bulletin Board
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2023, 02:14 PM   #7475 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGR View Post

I mean, couldn't OH just as easily come back here if he takes issue with how Batlord is characterizing him? He still lurks, it's not like he's banned or anything. Why is the onus on Batlord to go to a different forum? And surely you must remember the many exchanges between OH/Batlord when OH frequented here. It's not like you've gotta have the fortitude of Joan of Arc to talk **** to someone else behind a screen on a music forum.
Yeah that's true but I feel the onus is on him. OH isn't over there mouthing off about Batty, whereas here, well... (shrug). I don't really care; I just think it's a little unfair that those who didn't or don't know him, weren't around at the time, are getting a one-sided view when the guy is still technically here. I just think talking about someone behind their back is cowardly, no matter how good or bad the person is. Take Sansa (RIP) for instance. Damn I hated her, and she me. But if she was still alive and was on another forum I could frequent, and I knew that, I wouldn't be badmouthing her here. Just seems, I don't know, wrong.