Music Banter - View Single Post - Missing Posters Bulletin Board
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2023, 04:01 PM   #7485 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Also, I have to say it's somewhat disingenuous to be talking about someone who isn't here, making accusations when you know, Bats, you could easily talk to him over at SCD. You ran off from there when Tore told you you couldn't just start throwing accusations around, but you could have remained and tried to talk to OH and see if your opinion changed. As you didn't, as you basically ran like a girl when you realised you'd actually have to play by rules, I don't think it's fair you keep badmouthing him and making accusations here. You should know that your comments are most likely being carried back to SCD, not that you'll care, but there's nothing really to stop him coming over here and answering your accusations. At the moment though it's like you're beating up on a smaller kid who can't defend himself.
I left because Tore's pitch was that it would be our forum, Music Banter, without Advameg, but it turns out it's just y'all's forum where you run it like you want it and who wants that?

Quote:
Hey bats,

You get one warning, otherwise it's the ban hammer.

I'll explain briefly. On MB one might get the feeling everything you say that can be misconstrued will. It can feel like an environment where certain people are out to get you at every opportunity. You're contributing to that on MB and neither me or Trollheart want that environment for SCD.

I'd like to keep you around, honestly, but I'm not gonna let you just start threads to attack other people.

Cheers,

Tore
**** that hall monitor ****. If you wanted to change the nature of the forum then why wasn't that part of the pitch?
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote