Music Banter - View Single Post - Missing Posters Bulletin Board
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2023, 01:54 PM   #7528 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I think nuance is great but at a certain point you gotta make a judgement call and he's reached my limit. Do I have a smoking gun? No. Am I willing to give him the benefit of the doubt anyway? Also no. He's a piece of **** for any number.of reasons (f.ex. calling black people monkeys) and I'm just done with him and don't want him on this forum.
He seems to have made a wider range of creepy comments than I was aware of. You know that you can personally block him from your MB display, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
We're also on a medium where we can't watch him or have social cues that might be easier to pick up on irl. Abusers can have a whole side hustle going on in PMs we never are privy to while having only a cultivated persona to judge. We literally have no idea whether it's true that he just started lying about having a wife for no reason or whether he's been lying about not having a wife this entire time for whatever reason. All we know is he's a liar who's lying for some reason. You should listen to weird manipulators when they seem to inform on themselves, like when they continually are weird about underage girls.
Yep, it's the internet. There's a limit to what we can infer about people here, which is why this is the best response imo:-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
no, but that's not the same as decidedly accusing someone of being a pedo, and that nuance is exactly my point. Someone can be very creepy and blamable for serious things without being an outright pedophile