Music Banter - View Single Post - Into The Breach: Key's Gaming Journal
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2023, 12:41 PM   #53 (permalink)
Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Your writing is fine enough for what you are currently doing. Don't be so hard on yourself about it.
I'll probably always be insecure about it but I appreciate what you said. Thanks!

Quote:
When I first heard bout the Souls-esque gameplay style for this game. I was a bit weary and not sure I wanted to play it. I ended up getting it anyways and learned the whole dodge/parry and roll system. It wasn't as bad as I was dreading and actually got me a little more curious about getting into the other Souls game which I haven't really done yet. I did buy Elden Ring but because I'm so backlogged with games it's still in it's packaging actually. I'm currently working on God of War Raganarak and Fire Emblem Engage.
Dude that's similar to my experience as well. It opened my mind up to play more souls games and I honestly enjoyed Elden Ring a lot, especially for someone that isn't usually a big fan of the genre. I think you'll enjoy it a lot.

Quote:
I love Ghost of Tsushima and the best part about it is that after I finished the story they followed up with the multiplayer mode, Legends that got me excited to jump back into that world. I played Legends for a good solid two months before I moved on. I might try it out later tonight to see what patches or anything that they have added to it.
I think I got rid of my PS4 shortly after I had got done playing this so I never really experienced the multiplayer. Seems pretty cool though.

Quote:
I missed out on playing Outriders, it was another one of those games where I bought it but just didn't even open it because of spending time going through the infamous backlog. I will get around to it one day.
It's not overly special but it's still worth a bit of your time if you've not got a big backlog.

I'm still currently working on Hogwarts Legacy. I'm at about 55% overall completion and I am going for the 100%. Little by little, but the game is still really fun so I'm just gonna keep going until I finish it.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote