Music Banter - View Single Post - Comics/Graphic Novels
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2023, 11:50 AM   #1269 (permalink)
innerspaceboy
Music Addict

X-posting from What are you reading right now as it's befitting of this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerspaceboy View Post
My friends and family know just how much I adore Calvin & Hobbes. And the crocheted Hobbes doll and Hobbes enamel pin my girlfriend got me are among my most beloved possessions. But I had yet to claim a complete library of Watterson's classic comic strip.

I've finally secured the handsome oversize 1,456-page 3-volume first-printing hardcover box set from 2005. The set ranks as the #1 Best Seller for Amazon's Graphic Novel Anthologies category. I couldn't be happier! These will be a joy to read every day. Hooray! <3

For a detailed look at this beautiful box set, visit my absolute collection: The Complete Calvin and Hobbes Three Hardcovers Oversized Boxed Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You are to all of us what Betelgeuse is to the sun in terms of musical diversity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
You sir are a true character. I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You, sir, are a nerd's nerd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
Just chiming in to declare that your posts are a source of life and wholesomeness
The Innerspace Connection | Essential Recordings | Top Archives | Hot 100 Albums | Top 550 Artists
innerspaceboy is offline   Reply With Quote