Music Banter - View Single Post - The queer corner
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2023, 08:48 PM   #1627 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Well the things you believe can be described by a monkey whereas I am a leftist talking to a monkey and have to worry about wild conspiratorial interpretations of ideas which are often abstract and/or non-traditional. Have a banana and stfu.

Now, to answer your question, I don't particularly value sex segregation in general but I also am not crusading against it, so McDonald's bathrooms are not really a concern for me aside from opposing anti-trans legislation about bathrooms, but if one day our culture changes to the point that people start asking if gender segregated bathrooms are necessary then I'm cool with that conversation so long as it's not a fascist dog whistle conversation.
1) one monkey stocks the bananas and another monkey eats them. Don't ever get the false impression that you can pose as an intellectual to me like I'm buying that **** for a second. You're just another **** slinger.

2) you picked the easiest example though. Plenty of countries have unisex bathrooms and I already said I agree that's not a crazy idea. I tried googling and I don't see any information on countries that have unisex prisons. Any comment on that topic?

You say you're theoretically ok with the discussion of its not couched in dog whistles but I haven't been dog whistling at all. I have been much more clear than you have. And it's not because you are being too nuanced it's because you're hiding behind vague answers for something you probably haven't even fleshed out your views on.
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote