Music Banter - View Single Post - The queer corner
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2023, 09:31 PM   #1628 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
1) one monkey stocks the bananas and another monkey eats them. Don't ever get the false impression that you can pose as an intellectual to me like I'm buying that **** for a second. You're just another **** slinger.

2) you picked the easiest example though. Plenty of countries have unisex bathrooms and I already said I agree that's not a crazy idea. I tried googling and I don't see any information on countries that have unisex prisons. Any comment on that topic?

You say you're theoretically ok with the discussion of its not couched in dog whistles but I haven't been dog whistling at all. I have been much more clear than you have. And it's not because you are being too nuanced it's because you're hiding behind vague answers for something you probably haven't even fleshed out your views on.
The opposite of a monkey isn't an intellectual and you keep proving my point that I can't say anything vaguely non-traditional (I.e. trans prisoners shouldn't be discriminated against via biological sex) without you leaping to conspiracies that I'm hellbent on abolishing anything based on gender cause you're too much of a monkey to contemplate any discussion about gender.

I mean the only way you can have any kind of nuanced position on this is for it not to affect you personally and therefore you don't care rather than having an actual nuanced thought cause you're a stupid monkey whose thoughts don't progress farther than your dip**** father.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote