Music Banter - View Single Post - Missing Posters Bulletin Board
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2023, 06:06 PM   #7604 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

^Subjective take, as are my own ideas regarding how a mod should operate. Also like I said, jwb was banned for long term behaviour, not just for that specific event. I didn't initially clarify because yall can't be given any information without it turning into a stupid whinefest but apparently the trash analysis is inevitable here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
Tell me, did I hit the nail on the head or what?
Playing the turn of events off as a noble choice only happened after I questioned it.
Ok next time I'll claim nobility immediately after doing something I don't consider noble instead of explaining myself when asked about something. Then when someone asks something, I'll not respond and let their speculation and mocking be the only discussion on the matter. If only I did that, I could be an honourable mod and Cool Guy. I'm just crushed that it didn't happen this go around.

Quote:
I don’t care about the ban being reversed or whether jwb ever posts here again, but I do feel good about seeing frownland flail about pretending he can’t be bothered (and yet he can’t stop engaging) yet I dare say his jimmies were rustled. .
Yeah I have no qualms in saying that this stupid **** is incredibly annoying. Whatever blase traits you picked up in this exchange were more me saying **** off than trying to maintain some personality type.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote