Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2023, 06:24 PM   #13356 (permalink)
SGR
No Ice In My Bourbon

I've been playing the new Team Ninja game, Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty. It's a blast, but the combat is a lot more like Sekiro than Nioh or Dark Souls.

Who else is pumped for the Resident Evil 4 Remake? Two more weeks baby! Playing the demo now....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Boo View Post
Streaming has given me an incentive to get back into gaming, I haven't touched a game in a while.

Yesterday I played Wario Land 4, it's a great time but I for the life of me can't figure out how to beat that freaking ice level.

Personally I prefer the first 3 Wario Land games for GB and GBC, I was able to beat all of them, Wario Land 3 is my personal favorite, it's basically a Wariovania and I wish Nintendo would make another Wario game in that style.
I never played 4, but Wario Land 3 on the GameBoy Color was my **** back in the day. God I loved that game. Feels like Nintendo games back then had a lot more personality than they do now. Or maybe I just grew older. Still, I wish they'd show the series more love. Hasn't been a WarioLand game since the Wii.

Last edited by SGR; 03-10-2023 at 07:22 PM.
SGR is offline   Reply With Quote