Music Banter - View Single Post - The Perfect Angle: Key Discusses Movies & Television
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2023, 08:59 AM   #6 (permalink)
Key

Default Season 3 of The Mandalorian So Far Is Pretty Good

Mandalorian Season 3 So Far Is Pretty Good

Every Wednesday for the next few weeks, we'll be getting new episodes of The Mandalorian to bring upon season 3, and while I hadn't been caught up with the series until recently, I've been pretty excited about this since it's just another great show that I get to watch. And while I won't spoil anything, I gotta tell ya, with only 2 episodes into the new season so far, there's already a lot going on that could potentially make this quite the incredible season for the show. While in a lot of cases I think the writing in Andor is far better than this, The Mandalorian still does an amazing job of simply making this a show worth watching, even with the addition of The Book of Boba Fett, which I will say, if you have not watched that show yet, you'll want to. The Mandalorian's new season basically continues on from the end of Boba Fett so it's best to be caught up with that. It's pretty good too so nothing wrong there.

Grogu or as people know him as "Baby Yoda" gets a lot more attention in the season so far. This is probably more due to the fact that he just spent a long time training with Luke Skywalker to get a better handle on his force powers. And while he decided in the end to back with his Mandalorian father of sorts, he still packs a powerful punch in the 2nd episode of this season. I'm excited to see how this progresses as far as character arcs for Grogu. Certainly the 2nd episode lets him shine just a little more than he already has up until this point. And man is he cute as ****.

So, yeah watch the first two episodes of season 3 if you haven't yet, and also perhaps catch up with The Book of Boba Fett. Despite what some people say, the show is pretty good. Yeah some people didn't like that it made Boba Fett look weaker than he actually is, but I always felt it was more about his backstory than anything else, and they did a really good job of making you feel for his character and sort of humanized him much like they did with Loki.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote