Music Banter - View Single Post - Missing Posters Bulletin Board
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2023, 10:28 AM   #7657 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
No one expects anyone to put mb over their personal lives - just to be as self aware as Exo and admit it to yourself when you need to step back, or down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Everything is more important than Mucus Banter.

Except me.

Seriously, Exo you're right. It's all bollocks and none of it compares to real-life crises, so back out and do what you have to do. Make your life better. This place will either be here when you come back or it won't, but your mental health and state of well-being are fragile things and you need to protect them.

tl;dr: **** this place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGR View Post
Jokes aside man, I hope you get better and get right soon. Take your time. We'll survive, I'm sure. Life and your sense of well-being is more important than MusicBanter.
I agree with all the sentiments here. Whenever I needed to take a hiatus for my mental health I just did it. As much as I love MB and the community here when my RL needs some attention I make it a priority usually without saying so which I should get better at.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote