Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2023, 10:17 AM   #24272 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Spoiler for Ant Man 3 poster:

I ended up making it to see Ant Man 3 without being spoiled and I was super surprised. I usually tend to see the first showing of Marvel movies to avoid being spoiled by Twitter or a random comment on Youtube. I enjoyed it so much though I don't even see the hate and criticism that it's been getting. It starts off going full speed right from the beginning to give you that sense of urgency. It does have comedy elements as Ant Man usually does but I was there was a bit more. I definitely can't wait to see it again. Don't need to see it in theaters again but will definitely re-watch it.

Spoiler for Creed 3 movie poster:

I enjoyed Creed 3 and I didn't even watch the first two. The only thing that bothered me was the constant ageism going on. I wanted the antagonist to win so badly because of it and that's the only reason lol. I was rooting for him throughout the whole movie. Another great thing about this movie is the soundtrack. I went looking up the soundtrack to re-listen to some of the walk out music but ended up finding out that they gave J Cole free reign over the soundtrack and it's pretty good but like all of the songs aren't even in the movie lol. I just wanted to hear those two Nipsey Hussle tunes but had to look them up separately away from the soundtrack. Don't get me wrong the soundtrack is dope its just all inspired by stuff and I don't think I heard a single song from the soundtrack actually in the movie. I don't know if this was Michael B Jordan's directorial debut but I really like the little anime touches that he put into the fight choreography. I'm looking forward to seeing what other material he heads up directing and how his signature spin to directing will end up looking.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote